occasional diary of my native trees - občasný denník mojich stromov



štvrtok 4. apríla 2013

Repotting some trees part 1

The weather is still too bad, but my trees are starting to enlarge their buds. I repotted some of my plants during the Easter vacations. All these plants are now in my garage, they need to be protected against night´s frost.
Počasie je stále zlé, ale moje stromy začínajú nalievať púčiky. Počas veľkonočného voľna som presadil prvú dávku rastlín, ktoré to najviac potrebovali. Všetky tieto rastliny sú teraz v garáži, chránené voči nočným mrazom.

31.3.2013 - falling really big snowflakes :)





goosberry "josta" and a seedling of maple


Elm, which was airlayered in jun 2012.




Quite nice trunk base for a future bonsai. I´m really happy with cracked old-looking bark.






 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára